- Fish Prasadam to be distributed at Nampally Exhibition grounds tomorrow
- World Brain Tumor Day: Types, affects, symptoms & treatment
- Satya Sai Institute of Medical Sciences Awarded Environmental Management Award
- Chiranjeevi leaks some visuals and a bit song from “Bholaa Shankar”
- Jio Launches JioTag for Rs 749; JioTag vs Apple AirTag
- Gopichand Malineni launches ‘7:11 PM’ teaser
- ‘Kalaya Nijama’ from ‘Calling Sahasra’ is a cool melody
- On-the-job learning through internships
- Instagram promotes child porn; Elon Musk reacts
- AIMK students received Summer Internship Placements for MBA 2022-2024
Wife seeks divorce from 'perfect' husband
In a bizarre incident, a Muslim woman has sought divorce from her husband on the grounds that he does not fight with her.
Sambhal (UP): In a bizarre incident, a Muslim woman has sought divorce from her husband on the grounds that he does not fight with her.
The woman has approached a Sharia court for divorce just 18 months after her marriage. The woman claimed that her husband's love was 'suffocating' her.
"He does not shout at me and neither has he upset me on any issue. He even cooks for me and also helps me in performing household chores," she told the court.
She further said, "Whenever I make a mistake, he always forgives me for that. I wanted to argue with him. I do not need a life where the husband agrees to anything."
The Sharia court cleric, expectedly rejected her plea for divorce, terming it as frivolous. When the Sharia court refused to grant her divorce, the woman took up the matter with the local panchayat which also expressed its inability to decide the issue.
Meanwhile, the woman's husband said he loved his wife and always wanted to keep her happy. He also requested the Sharia court to return the case. The court has now asked the couple to resolve the matter mutually.