- Visakhapatnam: NSTL trident gets inaugurated
- Indian Farmers Concerns: Accurate climate forecasts & insurance
- How do you define a good life?
- Vizianagaram: Farmers urged to adopt tech to increase output
- India’s quest to reach beyond the horizon
- Vijayawada: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy releases Rs 1,294 cr under Rythu Bharosa, interest subvention
- Stand by Modi, shun Congress: MLA Harish
- HC declines writ by party seeking direction to EC to allot a common symbol
- Malayalam actor Lena reveals marriage with Gaganyaan fame Balakrishnan
- Insult to Indian scientists: Modi
Civic chief unhappy over sanitation works
Rajamahendravaram Municipal Corporation (RMC) Commissioner, V Vijayarama Raju has expressed unhappiness over the ongoing sanitation works and underlined the need to execute them effectively.
Rajamahendravaram: Rajamahendravaram Municipal Corporation (RMC) Commissioner, V Vijayarama Raju has expressed unhappiness over the ongoing sanitation works and underlined the need to execute them effectively.
Addressing the officials of various wings in the conference hall here on Wednesday, he said as many as 10 special teams with four members each were constituted, in connection with the visit of Swachh Survekshan team to the city shortly. The corporation was very much particular to maintain sanitation works effectively.
He directed the officials to impose fines on the respective persons, house owners, hospitals, apartment owners, businesspersons and educational institutions who throw garbage on the roads and drains. Officials were assigned duty to shift all the cattle to Bobbilanka of Sitanagaram mandal that moved on the roads posing problems to the people.
He asked the officials to work with coordination to get good grade in Swachh Survekshan programme. He appealed to the people to extend their cooperation to make Rajamahendravaram as a clean city. Corporation manager K Srinivas was seen at the meeting.