- Chandrababu Naidu arrives at TDP Mahanadu public meeting, to address the gathering
- TDP Mahanadu: All set for huge public meeting, Naidu to arrive at venue shortly
- Shaakuntalam Bags A Total Of 4 Awards At Prestigious Cannes World Film Festival Awards 2023
- Kodali Nani pays tribute to NTR, challenges Naidu, Lokesh to contest from Gannavaram
- Rajinikanth, Anupam Kher And SRK Praise PM Modi On The Occasion Of New Parliament Inauguration
- Modi pays tribute to NTR at 101st Mann ki Baat, says he earned place in hearts of people
- Sharwanand Drops A Tweet And Confirms That He Met With A Minor Car Accident
- 'DJ Tillu' Fame Praneeth Reddy Says, ‘I Want To Hold A Versatile ‘Tag’, Rather Than Being The Lead Actor
- AP Weather update: Heatwave predicted in several mandals today and evening
- NTR's centenary as 'Telugu Heritage Day' in America
Bias in HC judges’ appointment alleged
Bias in HC judges’ Appointment Alleged, fresh batch of High Court judges. Alleging injustice in appointment of fresh batch of High Court judges, TRS deputy floor leader in Assembly T Harish Rao said that only one of the nine of them belonged to Telangana region. He appealed to the Chief Justice to intervene and ensure that discrimination was not done to the region.
Alleging injustice in appointment of fresh batch of High Court judges, TRS deputy floor leader in Assembly T Harish Rao said that only one of the nine of them belonged to Telangana region. He appealed to the Chief Justice to intervene and ensure that discrimination was not done to the region. He further demanded division of the High Court along with bifurcation of the state to overcome step-motherly treatment in judicial sector. Talking to reporters here on Tuesday, Harish Rao was highly critical of the proposed moves to bring 29 RTC depots in Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy districts into Greater Hyderabad zone. RTC unions as well as TRS party will oppose any such decision by the government, he said in no uncertain terms.
Harish released wall poster of second anniversary meeting of Telangana Mazdoor Union, the recognized union in APSRTC, to be held at October 29 in LB Nagar. He said that TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao, TJAC chairman Prof Kodandaram and TNGO president G Deviprasad would take part in the meeting.