- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
TDP opens call centre
Hyderabad: TDP leader and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu's son Nara Lokesh on Friday launched TDP call centre at NTR Trust Bhavan, party...
Hyderabad: TDP leader and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu's son Nara Lokesh on Friday launched TDP call centre at NTR Trust Bhavan, party headquarters, for the welfare of party activists. Speaking after launching the call center, Lokesh explained that the call centre would work from 8 am to 8 pm and a total of 22 persons would manage the call centre.
Any activist could contact on call centre number (73062999) or send messages on fax number (7306199999) to clear their doubts, he said. The call centre started functioning from January 1.