- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Tirupati Businessman donates Rs 74 lakh to TTD service activities
Tirupati Businessman Donates Rs 74 Lakh to TTD Service Activities. Service to people is service to God(Manava seva is seva to Lord Venkateswara) is the popular saying in the temple town of Tirupati which is very diligently followed by some of his ardent devotees.
Tirupati: Service to people is service to God(Manava seva is seva to Lord Venkateswara) is the popular saying in the temple town of Tirupati which is very diligently followed by some of his ardent devotees.
In a philanthropic gesture,a local businessman and devotee Viswanatha Babu donated Rs.74 lakhs in one go to all the TTD-run nine trusts (service oriented organisations).
Babu handed over the cheques to the TTD Executive Officer Dr D Samba Siva Rao in his chambers of TTD Administrative building who lauded Babu's contributions as a major inspiration for the activities of the TTD.
Viswanatha Babu donated RS.50 lakhs towards Pranadana, Rs.10 to Vidyadana, Rs.5 lakhs to Nityannaprasadam, Rs.1.5 lakhs each to BIRRD, Balamandir, Heritage Preservation, Gosamrakshana, Veda Parirakshana and Srinivasa Sankar Netralaya trusts taking the total to Rs. 74lakhs.