- Twitter bans over 25 lakh accounts in India; Know why
- Elon Musk Reclaims Position as World’s Richest Person After Bernard Arnault’s Louis Vuitton Shares Drop
- 'Muslim League Is A Secular Party,' Says Rahul Gandhi
- Foxconn to start manufacturing iPhones in Bengaluru in April 2024
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 02 June 2023
- ELCINA heartily welcomes MeitY’s revised initiative to Re-Open Scheme for investments in Semiconductors
- Google introduces new 'reading practice' feature for play books
- President Draupadi Murmu and PM Modi extends Telangana formation day wishes
- Indian-Origin Teen Won US Spelling Bee 2023
- YS Jagan distributes tractors and harvesters under YSR Yantra Seva scheme
Chittoor district submerged in rain water
Due to the low pressure are in Bay of Bengal, heavy rains have been lashing in several areas of Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh for the past four days.
Due to the low pressure are in Bay of Bengal, heavy rains have been lashing in several areas of Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh for the past four days. AP's Chittor district is ravaged with floods and almost all the areas in the district are waterlogged.
High rainfall was recorded in Vardayapalem, Sathivedu, BN Kandriga, Kavibhipuram and Pichaturu areas in the district while the Vedanaryana Swamy temple in Nagulapuram is submerged with water. This however has not stopped the devotees to visit the temple who are wading through knee-deep water to offer prayers.