- Addition of sedition in rioting case: HC seeks police stand on Sharjeel Imam’s plea
- Another Congress ally backs Kejriwal on Ordinance row
- Delhi teen murder: Six inch long knife recovered by police
- Sushma’s daughter ‘defends’ Brij Bhushan
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots case: Supplementary charge sheet against Tytler approved
- Sisodia allowed to meet ailing wife at residence in custody
- Tirupati: Religious fervour marks Rathotsavam
- Vijayawada: Centre to sanction Rs 12,911 cr to complete Polavaram project says G V L Narasimha Rao
- Visakhapatnam: ‘First day, first show’ now from home
- Guntur: Yantra Seva, CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy flags off tractors, harvesters
Strive for Kadapa dist development: Collector
Collector NV Ramana called upon the people belonging to all walks of life to come forward and strive for the development of Kadapa district. He was the
Kadapa: Collector NV Ramana called upon the people belonging to all walks of life to come forward and strive for the development of Kadapa district. He was the chief guest at the release of ‘Bhuparipalana at Kadapa’, a book penned by T Phanisekhar, a journalist.
Speaking on the occasion here on Sunday, Collector Ramana said everybody, including political leaders, voluntary organisations and others, should come forward to resolve the SC and ST problems, land reforms and discrimination against women.