- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Nannaya varsity inks MoU with VIKAS
East Godavari Collector H Arun Kumar has announced that 30,000 youth coming out from all the 400 and odd colleges are going to get employment because of the MoU between
Rajamahendravaram: East Godavari Collector H Arun Kumar has announced that 30,000 youth coming out from all the 400 and odd colleges are going to get employment because of the MoU between VIKAS and ANUR that was entered here on Wednesday. He said that VIKAS is a government agency that provides employment opportunities to unemployed youth in East Godavari and Adikavi Nannaya University is one of the big universities in this region after Andhra University which intends to give quality education.
Addressing a meeting after the MoU, the Collector said that VIKAS was established in 2010 and till now it has provided employment to 18 thousand youth in private 200 in government sector. He said that the MoU will give scope to establish Human Resources Development Centers in all the selected colleges among the affiliated colleges to Nannaya Unviersity. He mentioned that the district machinery and the university would select the colleges from next week and these HRD Centers will work as a bridge between unemployed youth and VIKAS-ANUR.
Nannaya University Vice-Chancellor Prof. M. Mutyala Naidu said that he has asked the Collector to extend the services of VIKAS to West Godavari also as the 30 to 40 percent colleges are affiliated to the University from West. He further added that they have identified 40 HRD centers and will finalize the plans on how to develop these centers, including student relations will be worked out shortly.