- Delhi's per capita income increases: Economic Survey report
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6: Details on Launch and Features
- Singapore real estate group CapitaLand purchases Pune IT SEZ project for Rs 7.73bn
- Homegrown healthtech firm Pristyn Care slashes around 120 jobs
- Sharp acceleration in disruptive forces likely across sectors, including two-wheelers, IT services
- Self-Injury Awareness Day 2024: Learn the Signs, Offer Support, Save Lives
- Dublin-based Medtronic Establishes R&D Growth Centre in Hyderabad
- Defence Ministry inks MoUs worth Rs 39,125cr to procure military equipment
- Green's ton vindicates selectors' decision to stick him in at no. 4: Hockley
- Foundation stone of Sindri fertiliser plant was laid in 2018, PM Modi inaugurated today
Chandrababu leaves for Dubai to garner investments
Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, who left for Dubai on Wednesday, is expected to land investments and invite personally investors for the investors’ meet to be held in Visakhapatnam from February 24 to 26.
Amaravati: Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, who left for Dubai on Wednesday, is expected to land investments and invite personally investors for the investors’ meet to be held in Visakhapatnam from February 24 to 26.
It may be recalled that the state government and Emirates Airlines signed a MoU to set up Maintenance-repair-overhaul centre, aviation academy and skill development centre in Andhra Pradesh. The airlines maintenance centre will help to get aircraft maintenance facility in Andhra Pradesh itself.
As part of his Dubai tour the Chief Minister will meet Prime Minister Sk Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Dubai Airport Free Zone authority Director General Dr Md Al Jarooni. The one on one meeting will pave way for strengthening ties between AP and Dubai.
The Chief Minister will also take part in road shows to be organised by State Economic Development Board in which 150 investors of Dubai are expected to take part.
In addition, the Finix group will discuss integrated rice mill project at Samalkot in East Godavari district. The Chief Minister will discuss with vice-chairman and chairman of Sharoff group, agriculture, food processing park and industrial development.
Finance Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu, Communications Advisor to AP government Parakala Prabhakar, special Chief Secretary Satish Chandra, principal secretaries G Sai Prasad, Ajay Jain and Economic Development Board CEO J Krishna Kishore are accompanying the Chief Minister.