- Eluru Jana Sena leader Appalanaidu pacifies cadre
- YSRCP cadre hold bike rally in Kakinada in support of Chalamalashetty Sunil
- YSRCP cadre receives CMRF funds
- TDP calls for success of Ra Kadali Ra meeting in Penukonda tomorrow
- Rashmika Mandanna fulfills longtime dream with enchanting visit to Japan
- PM Modi to launch projects worth Rs 62,000cr in Telangana
- Retired Tamil Nadu professor to walk on foot for clean electoral system
- IIT-K chosen as nodal institute for Phase 4 of Yuva Sangam
- Shehbaz Sharif - the only Pak politician to be elected PM for second consecutive term
- KCR meets Karimnagar and Peddapalli leaders, finalises Lok Sabha candidates
BJP forms committee against TDP Govt
The ruling TDP\'s partner in Andhra Pradesh BJP has constituted a team to study the implementation of promises made by Telugu Desam Party in 2014 election manifesto.
The ruling TDP's partner in Andhra Pradesh BJP has constituted a team to study the implementation of promises made by Telugu Desam Party in 2014 election manifesto.
The committee headed by Party BJYM President Vishnuvardhan Reddy will prepare the report and submit the party in five days. BJP state President Haribabu said that based on the report, the party will expose TDP government’s failures in the ensuing Assembly Budget Session.
Polavaram, corruption and misuse of funds in employment guarantee scheme will be the main issues to be raised, party senior leader Somu Veerraju and MLC Madhav informed the party Chief at the party state office bearers meeting.