- PIL in SC seeks directions to Centre and States to consider reasonable demands of farmers
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC push for playoffs against Hyderabad FC in Sunil Chhetri's 150th outing
- Creditors face haircut of 68% on admitted claims under IBC
- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
BJP, TDP deceiving people: CPM
The NDA and TDP governments have been deceiving the people for the past four years in the name of packages, alleged CPM senior leader and former MP P Madhu. Interacting with the media here on Wednesday, he lamented both the BJP and TDP are playing a drama to divert the attention of the people.
Srikakulam: The NDA and TDP governments have been deceiving the people for the past four years in the name of packages, alleged CPM senior leader and former MP P Madhu. Interacting with the media here on Wednesday, he lamented both the BJP and TDP are playing a drama to divert the attention of the people.
He questioned TDP why did not question the BJP for the past four years and what is the reason for its sudden attack against BJP. Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu should answer it. The CPM will continue its fight for Special Category Status and as part of it they will launch agitations at mandal headquarters on March 2 to 4 and March 5 and 6 in Parliament to protect the interests of people of the state, he elaborated.
Both the BJP and TDP are not interested in the development of the state and welfare of people and they are indulging in mud-slinging to diver the attention of the people, lambasted CPM senior leaders Ch Tejeswara Rao and B Krishnamurthy.