- West Indies's Dowrich announces retirement, pulls out of ODI series with England
- BJP looks set to return to power in Rajasthan
- Congress set to wrest Madhya Pradesh from BJP
- Congress leads BJP in Chhattisgarh: Exit Poll
- ShiftED 2023, Hyderabad: Breaking Barriers To International Education
- Dixon’s Rs 256 cr Noida facility to manufacture Xiaomi smartphones
- AAP is set to launch its "Main Bhi Kejriwal" signature campaign from December 1st
- World Aids Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention, and Myths
- Food Future Foundation and Country Delight Promote Children’s Health
- Two terror modules busted at Handwara in J&K
Google seeks GITAM students’ help
World reputed organisation Google urged GITAM students to help newly developed its application Crowdsource to reach more number of people.
##BIG-IMAGE#Visakhapatnam: World reputed organisation Google urged GITAM students to help newly developed its application Crowdsource to reach more number of people. During the interaction with students on Wednesday at GUSAC Carnival -2018 workshop, Google Crowd sourcing team expert Mohammed Nawazzuddin informed that Google is asking users to perform brief tasks that would help improve the quality of Google services like maps, translation, image transcription and more.
Learning from farmers’
perspective: Learning things from farmers’ perspective is important before planning tech farming otherwise that will remain a bad experiment on our agriculture sector, said IIIT-Hyderabad Adjunct Faculty and Consulting Plant Doctor Dr G Syamasundar Reddy here on Wednesday at GITAM University.
Kona Venkat: Tollywood is experiencing quality outputs in recent years due to highly educated people particularly youth are choosing film production as a career, said noted tollywood script writer and producer Kona Venkat.
He inaugurated GITAM Film Festival here on Wednesday and appreciated the students for their short films on social issues. He said that highly qualified young people easily understanding the technical aspects of film departments and even without prior work experience directing the films.