- Rapid Obesity Surge: India Faces Alarming Projections by 2030
- Google temporarily reinstates all delisted apps after Centre's intervention
- India, Korea can actively contribute to reshaping global order: EAM Jaishankar
- Maulana Siddiqui delaying trial in mass conversion case, UP govt tells Supreme Court
- India story revolves around robust earnings growth: HSBC's Van Der Linde
- LS polls: Congress likely to join hands with AIADMK in Tamil Nadu
- Punjab Budget: No new taxes, silent on Rs 1,000 for women
- BSP decides contest along with BRS in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections
- Britannia Industries Limited announces a One-day Internship to raise awareness about Croissants
- Women on company boards supports good corporate governance: Moody’s
Lecture hall opened at medical college
Lecture gallery and pay rooms were inaugurated on Wednesday on the premises of the Government Medical College.
Nellore: Lecture gallery and pay rooms were inaugurated on Wednesday on the premises of the Government Medical College. Ch Narasimha Rao, Chairman of the Hospital Development Committee, who inaugurated the facility, said the air-conditioned lecture hall with a capacity of 240 students and projector facility would be useful for organising seminars and other events.
He also said 10 single beds and 32 double beds are open for patients on payment basis in the fifth floor. Development committee members Dr BV Lakshmi, Mogarala Suresh, principal Dr Ravi Prabhu, Hospital Superintendent Radhakrishna Raju, and others were present.
Further, hospital and medical college staff staged a protest on the comments made by Development Committee member Mogarala Suresh against the Superintendent. They demanded an apology from the member and protest ended after he tendered an apology.