- 50-bed critical care block inaugurated at RIMS
- Time to book profits at higher levels
- Arbitrage funds gaining steam
- Options data points to limited decline
- India on a rampage
- 10 Effective Remedies to Combat Hair Frizziness and Achieve Smoother Locks
- Tension grips TDP, JSP aspirants in Vizag
- YSRCP mulls shifting Narayana Swamy from GD Nellore
- Members of 600 families join TDP in Mangalagiri
- Shanmukh Jaswanth cites depression as reason for ganja consumption; video gets leaked
Indian Air Force chopper makes emergency landing
A helicopter belonging to Indian Air Force made an emergency landing due to a technical snag at Saradapuram in Sompetamandal on Thursday.
Srikakulam: A helicopter belonging to Indian Air Force made an emergency landing due to a technical snag at Saradapuram in Sompetamandal on Thursday.
According to sources, thehelicopter was proceeding to Chennai via Visakhapatnam from Gopalpur of Odisha state when the pilot noticed the technical snag at 2 pm.
Sensingtrouble, pilot made the emergency landing and informed the IAF staff in Visakhapatnam. In turn, they reached the spot after two hours and rectified the technical snag. Later, it took off to Chennai at 5 pm. No damaged was reported due to emergencylanding.