Ayushman Hospital to perform 500 free surgeries
Ayushman Hospital would be performing 500 free surgeries by selecting patients from 100 free medical camps to be organised across the district in the next six months
Kurnool: Ayushman Hospital would be performing 500 free surgeries by selecting patients from 100 free medical camps to be organised across the district in the next six months.
Speaking to media here on Friday, Dr S Sanjeev Kumar, MD of Ayushman Hospital, said surgeries would be performed free of cost under NTR Vaidya Seva scheme. “A team of doctors would tour all mandals in the district and conduct free medical camps,” he added.
The diseases that are not covered under NTR Vaidya Seva would be done free of cost under the Anand Jyothi Trust. First medical camp would be held at Keshava Reddy School in Kosigi town on August 12. Sanjeev Kumar urged the people to visit the free medical camps.
- Entered politics so that no woman should be tortured, says Sadhvi Pragya
- Ghaziabad techie who posted confession video of family murder arrested
- Bollywood Superstar Akshay Kumar interviews PM Modi
- Our aim is to overthrow the BJP and form a new government led by Rahul Gandhi: MK Stalin
- Tired of listening to PM beat his own trumpet on Pakistan: Chidambaram