- North Andhra, a sentimental destination for political parties
- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
Syndicate Bank to hold Bruhat Adalat on Aug 28
Syndicate Bank Regional Manager Dasari Balakishan on Wednesday hoisted the national tricolor at the banks regional office in AK Nagar here He paid rich tributes to freedom fighters on the occasion
Nellore: Syndicate Bank Regional Manager Dasari Balakishan on Wednesday hoisted the national tricolor at the bank’s regional office in AK Nagar here. He paid rich tributes to freedom fighters on the occasion.
He exhorted the bank customers to avail themselves of the sincere and honest services being offered by the bank. He asked them to resolve their outstanding dues problem at the Bruhat Synd Adalat to be held here on August 28. Syndicate Bank staff Sudarsan Rao, Suresh Kumar, Devika, Uday Kumar, Ramya and others took part.