- Bhadrachalam: What happened to your promises?
- Daycare Arrangements Result in Maximum Increase in Job Productivity Among Working Moms KLAY’s Survey Reveals
- Underwater adventures: James Cameron shares secrets of filming ‘Avatar’
- Hyderabad: G Kishan Reddy reviews 2,500-year old artefacts excavated by ASI
- A tale of karma and destiny
- Hyderabad: Goa Day celebrated at Raj Bhavan
- Infertility major problem for humans
- Hyderabad: BJP task force to study people’s issues
- A global call to action against tobacco
- AYUSH Integrated Medicine for Holistic Healing
Ganni Krishna donates Rs 20,000 to accident victim Sunkara Ravi in Rajamahendravaram
In a touching gesture, Godavari Urban Development Authority GUDA chairman Ganni Krishna donated an amount of Rs 20,000 to a student of BVM School Sunkara Ravi who met with an accident and undergoing treatment
Rajamahendravaram: In a touching gesture, Godavari Urban Development Authority (GUDA) chairman Ganni Krishna donated an amount of Rs 20,000 to a student of BVM School Sunkara Ravi who met with an accident and undergoing treatment.
His two legs were fractured when some alcoholics hit him when he was leaving to his house after school hours in Lalitha Nagar recently.
So far two surgeries were performed and doctors advised two more surgeries to him. Because of this, he was not attending to the school.
A cheque for Rs 20,000 was given to the parents of Sunkara Ravi through Srikar and Sriya, the grandchildren of Ganni Krishna here on Saturday.
BVM School management gave an amount of Rs 1.5 lakh and school staff also given Rs 50,000 to the student.
School headmaster M Venkat Raju, Smitha and Satya, daughters of Ganni Krishna and others were present.