- Primary schools in B'desh shut due to heatwave
- OTT: Allu Arjun crowns Soujanya Bhagavathula as the winner of aha “Telugu Indian Idol Season 2”
- KTR inaugurates RRR knowledge Hub introduced by Telangana government
- World Environment Day: Bollywood celebs making their bit to save Mother Earth
- CBI probe into Balasore train accident a diversionary tactic: Ex-Rail Min Pawan Bansal
- Microsoft to require SMB signing by default in Windows 11
- ‘Fouja’ hits theatres; Karthik Dammu’s ‘Angad’ moves audiences to tears
- Cambodia's Angkor attracts 344,757 int'l tourists in 5 months
- Thiruvananthapuram International Airport sees 26 % increase in passenger growth
- Telangana HC quashes land allotment to foundation headed by BRS MP
Marripalem Inland Container Depot at Chilakaluripet bags first rank
Marripalem Inland Container Depot at Chilakaluripet under the jurisdiction of Vijayawada Customs Commissionerate bagged all India first rank
Guntur: Marripalem Inland Container Depot at Chilakaluripet under the jurisdiction of Vijayawada Customs Commissionerate bagged all India first rank.
In a statement, Customs Commissioner Koka Sudha said that there were 220 customs locations. Marripalem ICD secured 94.76 marks and secured first rank.
To improve its performance, they were giving ranks. She appreciated superintendents Gummadi Seetharamaiah and Ramana Rao.