ONGC donates mini excavator to KMC in kakinada
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ONGC handed over mini excavator to Kakinada Municipal Corporation on Monday
Kakinada: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) handed over mini excavator to Kakinada Municipal Corporation on Monday.
The Tata – Hitachi TM 20 excavator costing Rs 20 lakh can be used for removal of garbage and silt from drains. This was an initiative under Swachh Bharat Mission by ONGC.
The machine was handed over to Mayor Sunkara Pavani by ONGC GGM VN Sharaf. Speaking on this occasion, the mayor said that ONGC’s assistance to keep Kakinada clean was worth of immense appreciation.
She hoped that ONGC’s association with people of state, particularly Kakinada would help bring prosperity and development in near future.
ONGC general managers S Nagendra Kumar and A Arumugam along with other officers were present.
- Bringing back IAF pilot in 2 days from Pak was major success: Sushma Swaraj
- Virtual SIMs used in Pulwama terror attack; India to approach U.S. for help
- Kanhaiya Kumar to contest from Begusarai as CPI candidate
- Dancer Sapna Choudhary flips, says hasn't joined Congress
- War of words breaks out between Sushma Swaraj, Pakistan minister over abduction of Hindu girls in Sindh