Minister Kollu Ravindra flags off 7K Run on the occasion of National Sports Day in Guntur
Minister for Sports and Youth Affairs Kollu Ravindra, said that the state government is encouraging sports and extending helping hand to the players
Guntur: Minister for Sports and Youth Affairs Kollu Ravindra, said that the state government is encouraging sports and extending helping hand to the players.
He flagged off a rally and inaugurated 7-K Run at Mother Teresa statue here on Wednesday, on the occasion of National Sports Day.
The 7K Run continued up to Chalapathi Pharmacy College at Lam. Speaking on this occasion, Kollu Ravindra appreciated the organisers for conducting 7K Run programme on the occasion of ‘Hockey Mantrikudu’ Dhyan Chand birth anniversary.
He said that the state government had taken steps to provide facilities to the players in all the districts in the state.
He further said that the aim of the government was to be No 1 in sports and reminded that the government had introduced sports policy.
He said that BR Stadium in the state would be developed to match international standards for the convenience of the players.
Minister for Social Welfare Nakka Anand Babu appreciated Chalapathi Educational Institutions for conducting 7- K Run.
SAAP chairman Ankamma Chowdary wished that the players would have bright future.
Chalapathi Educational Institutions chairman YV Anjaneyulu said that to encourage players, they had conduced 7K Run.
- Tharoor challenges PM Modi to contest against him from Trivandrum
- CM Palaniswami, DMK chief Stalin trade barbs in campaign trail
- Dharwad building collapse: Seven officers suspended for negligence
- Surat women perform 'yagna', seeks divine grace for Narendra Modi to become PM again
- Ex-IAS officer Shah Faesal's party not to contest Lok Sabha polls, urges people to vote