- BRS government delaying railway project: BJP
- Pawan Kalyan back to ‘OG’ sets
- Government medical college, 500-bed hospital granted for Karimnagar
- Talasani Srinivas Yadav starts distribution of Fish Prasadam at Nampally
- Water wars: The new normal?
- PM Modi seems blind to pathos of Haryana betis
- Rush of devotees to Tirumala continues on Friday, to take 24 hours for Sarvadarshans
- Gold and silver rates today in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam slashed - 09 June 2023
- Puttaparthi: Sathya Sai Hospital awarded for yeomen services
- Hyderabad: Cancellation of trains
YSRCP, Cong remember YSR on his death anniversary
The Congress and the YSR Congress leaders across the district observed the ninth death anniversary of chief minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy on Sunday
Ongole: The Congress and the YSR Congress leaders across the district observed the ninth death anniversary of chief minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy on Sunday.
The YSRCP leader, Balineni Srinivasa Reddy and his partymen paid rich floral tributes by garlanding the YS Rajasekhara Reddy statue at the Church Center in Ongole on Sunday morning.
Dr Battula Ashok Kumar Reddy inaugurated the blood camp at the YSRCP district office and distributed fruits at various hostels.
In Santhanutalapadu, the constituency MLA Adimulapu Suresh, YSRCP coordinator TJ SudhakarBabu, former MLA Buchepally Sivaprasad Reddy paid tributes to the former chief minister.
In Chirala, the YSRCP leader Yedam Balaji decorated the YS Rajasekhar Reddy statue with garlands and participated in various programmes like distribution of fruits and breads.
The Prakasam District Congress Committee paid rich tributes to their former Pradesh Congress Committee president and former chief minister Rajasekhar Reddy.
The DCC president, Eda Sudhakar Reddy, Ongole town president Sripathi Prakasam, official spokespersons Yadala Rajasekhar, Gurrala Rajvimal and others garlanded the photograph of YS Rajasekhara Reddy in their party office.
They remembered the former chief minister as the man who introduced 108, Rajiv Arogyasri, Indiramma Houses, fees reimbursement, muslim reservations, Jalayagnam and other public welfare schemes and won the heart of farmers and poor in the state.
They advised YSR Congress Party president YS Jagan to work for the fulfillment of the last wish of his father and support Rahul Gandhi to become the prime minister.