- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Pawan Kalyan To Field Woman MRO Against Chintamaneni?
Jana Sena leader Pawan Kalyans fresh statement that he will field a strong woman against Denduluru MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar stirred a big political debate
Jana Sena leader Pawan Kalyan's fresh statement that he will field a strong woman against Denduluru MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar stirred a big political debate.
Political circles are agog with a talk that Pawan is seriously planning to field former Musunuru MRO Vanajakashi against Prabhakar. The Revenue official hit the headlines in Andhra three years ago when the Denduluu MLA allegedly assaulted Vanajakshi . The attack on the official by TDP leader received strong criticism. YSR congress party expressed solidarity with the official. Pawan considered Vanajakshi as a strong woman leader and to rope her into active politics.
Recently, Chintamaneni made controversial comments against Pawan. In a bid to teach a befitting lesson, the Jana Sena leader is preparing a political strategy against the TDP MLA.
Interestingly, Pawan's another statement that he will not hesitate to field a 18 old teen against Chintamaneni evoked big criticism from political quarters that the Jana Sena leader is ignorant. People above 25 years are only allowed to contest assembly elections.