- Rayalaseema will be made horticulture hub: Nara Lokesh
- Andhra Pradesh to replace CPS with GPS
- Noted RTI activist from MP Anand Rai joins BRS
- Digitalisation of services: Despite govt claims, middlemen make a killing at service centres
- IPL is envy of world but Test can't be sacrificed
- Siddharth’s video of singing at Sharwanand’s wedding goes viral
- Kishan Reddy commends PM Modi for enhancing MSP of Kharif crops
- Hyderabad: Fish Prasadam to asthma patients tomorrow
- Blue, space economy will fuel India’s growth
- Sensex reclaims 63k mark on rate cut pause hopes
Demolish unauthorised constructions: Commissioner Srikesh B Lathkar
GMC Commissioner Srikesh B Lathkar inspected the building under construction at Mangalagiri Road in Guntur on Friday
Guntur: GMC Commissioner Srikesh B Lathkar inspected the building under construction at Mangalagiri Road in Guntur on Friday.
Speaking on this occasion, he instructed the officials to issue occupancy certificates, if buildings were constructed as per norms and see that steps and ramps were not constructed on the drains.
He stressed on need to construct the buildings as per approved plans and directed the officials remove unauthorised constructions.
He directed the officials to step up vigilance on the footpaths.
Earlier, he enquired about sanitation and attendance of workers and steps taken to remove garbage piled on the roads.
Later, he went to Kodandarama Nagar and enquired about progress of the road works and instructed to maintain quality in works.
City planner D Chakrapani was also present.