- Daycare Arrangements Result in Maximum Increase in Job Productivity Among Working Moms KLAY’s Survey Reveals
- Underwater adventures: James Cameron shares secrets of filming ‘Avatar’
- Hyderabad: G Kishan Reddy reviews 2,500-year old artefacts excavated by ASI
- A tale of karma and destiny
- Hyderabad: Goa Day celebrated at Raj Bhavan
- Infertility major problem for humans
- Hyderabad: BJP task force to study people’s issues
- A global call to action against tobacco
- AYUSH Integrated Medicine for Holistic Healing
- Mulugu: Telangana State witnessed rapid development in past 9 years said Minister Satyavathi Rathod
Civic chief J Nivas inspects footpath works
Commissioner J Nivas inspected the construction work of footpaths on either side of Kanaka Durga Flyover from Head Water Works to Punnami Ghat as part of the routine city inspection programme here on Tuesday
Vijayawada: Commissioner J Nivas inspected the construction work of footpaths on either side of Kanaka Durga Flyover from Head Water Works to Punnami Ghat as part of the routine city inspection programme here on Tuesday.
He ordered the officials to complete the work by November first week.
He observed the ongoing footpath construction work at the flyover and gave a few suggestions on the construction to the officials and told them to speed up the construction work and complete at the earliest.
Later, he inspected the works to develop and improve greenery under the flyover.
The Urban Greenery department explained about the greenery designs to the Commissioner.
The Commissioner gave a few suggestions on the designs to the urban greenery officials and told them to install open gym, play tools for children, water fountains wherever possible which would create a pleasant feeling to the passers-by.
Chief engineer P Adiseshu, SE JV Ramakrishna, Horticulture and Urban Greenery officer and others were present.