- Tirupati: Work hard to achieve goals, Roja exhorts girl students
- The rescue of trapped workers at Uttarkashi-Need prayers and Divine intervention
- Analogies to take spotlight ahead of voting
- Campaign wraps up, BRS to reach out to people with ‘Deeksha Diwas’
- Brandix bags Greentech Environment Award
- Congress has bloody relationship with Telangana, charges Kishan Reddy
- Vizianagaram: 8 convicted within 60 days in POCSO cases
- Voluntary organisations to provide free transport to voters
- YSRCP govt looting natural resources: BJP
- Srikakulam: Jyotirao Phule’s fight for BC cause lauded
Pet bottle crushing machine inaugurated at Tirupati railway station
The railway station in pilgrim city has been equipped with a bottle crushing machine which was inaugurated by the Station Director K Satyanarayana on Monday
Tirupati: The railway station in pilgrim city has been equipped with a bottle crushing machine which was inaugurated by the Station Director K Satyanarayana on Monday.
In view of heavy influx of passengers large number of used water bottles were piling up in the station premises. Staff also collect many used bottles from coaches of various trains. In its initiative for going to a greener world, the railway authorities have decided to install one crushing machine after which they can be recycled. The first machine was installed at East booking office on platform no.1 in the station. Station Director M Subodh Mithra and other officials were present on the occasion.