- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Pawan's Yatra Takes Regular Brakes!
Jana Sena leader Pavan Kalyan seems not serious in pursuing politics as a career Regular breaks in his yatra gave clear indication that Pawan is more interested in going on holiday trips
Jana Sena leader Pavan Kalyan seems not serious in pursuing politics as a career. Regular breaks in his yatra gave clear indication that Pawan is more interested in going on holiday trips.
The Jana Sena leader has taken up intensified campaign against TDP government and also the yatra in all coastal Andhra districts. Before taking up Rayalaseema visit, Pawan halted his yatra and went to US visit recently.
After that, the Jana Sena leader left for foreign trip with family members in the year end. Earlier also, he halted the yatra in the middle and stayed away from public life on the pretext of health reasons.
The party workers worried over Pawan's non seriousness in continuing the yatra even as the Assembly elections are just four months away.