- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
CTRI director visits tobacco fields
Central Tobacco Research Institute director Dr Damodar Reddy inspected tobacco crop in various villages in the district on Wednesday He was accompanied by Tobacco Board regional officer Umamaheswara Rao and CTRI Kandukuru head Dr Anuradha
Ongole: Central Tobacco Research Institute director Dr Damodar Reddy inspected tobacco crop in various villages in the district on Wednesday. He was accompanied by Tobacco Board regional officer Umamaheswara Rao and CTRI Kandukuru head Dr Anuradha.
The director visited tobacco fields in Ulichi, Kesinenipalem and B Nidamanuru villages and gave suggestions to growers. He advised them to destroy the crop if the quality is not up to the mark. Dr Reddy also visited tobacco crop grown under natural farming methods.