- NIA conducted inspections at Human rights and people rights unions' leaders residences in Srikakulam
- Delhi Police Arrest Three ISIS Terrorists Wanted By NIA In Coordinated Operation
- 'Madam Chief Minister' started with Auspicious Pooja Ceremony
- Tragic Drowning Accident Claims Two Doctors' Lives In Kerala River
- Violent Clash Over Land Dispute Claims Six Lives In Deoria, Uttar Pradesh
- Modi offers prayers at Sanwaliya Seth temple in Rajasthan's Chittorgarh, inaugurates projects worth Rs 7,000 cr
- NIA raids on APCLC leader's houses
- INDIA bloc to flex muscles with 'I Am Gandhi' peace march in Mumbai today
- Google Pixel Event 2023: From Pixel 8 to Pixel Watch 2, all that we expect to launch
- Dettol Banega Swasth India, 10th edition launch program at Hayath Mumbai
EBC reservations on population basis sough
Kapu JAC leader Janapamula Nagendra Kumar alias Nagababu of East Godavari hailed the decision of Prime Minister Narendra Modi for providing 10 percept reservations to EBCs economically backward communities This provision will definitely of immense benefit to these sections, he said on Friday
Kakinada: Kapu JAC leader Janapamula Nagendra Kumar alias Nagababu of East Godavari hailed the decision of Prime Minister Narendra Modi for providing 10 percept reservations to EBCs (economically backward communities). This provision will definitely of immense benefit to these sections, he said on Friday.
In this connection, the Kapu JAC leader sought this provision of EBC reservation on the basis of population criteria as Telaga, Balija, Ontari sections also falls under Kapu social section with more percentage in overall population. Hence the Kapu leader sought extension of reservation taking population criteria under EBC.