- Cauvery Dispute: Bengaluru bandh partial
- TTD gets Rs 24.22 crore Hundi income
- Clean governance must for country's growth: PM Modi
- Ram Temple's consecration ceremony likely on Jan 22
- Visakhapatnam: Sambalpur-Banaras Express service fulfils people’s desire
- YouTube ends cheaper ad-free 'Premium Lite' subscription plan
- PM Modi pats equestrian team
- Visakhapatnam: Portal to register new Sainik Schools reopens
- PM giving top priority to jobs: Narayanaswamy
- Asian Games 2023: India wins gold medal in equestrian after 41 yrs
Special trains for Kumbh Mela
In order to clear extra rush of passengers during Kumbh Mela, four special trains will run between Kanniyakumari Allahabad Kanniyakumari
Vijayawada: In order to clear extra rush of passengers during Kumbh Mela, four special trains will run between Kanniyakumari – Allahabad – Kanniyakumari.
Train No 06057 Kanniyakumari - Allahabad Kumbh Mela Special train will depart Kanniyakumari at 10.00 pm on February 4 and 11 (Mondays) and arrive Allahabad at 02.40 am on Thursday.
In the return direction, train No 06058 Allahabad - Kanniyakumari Kumbh Mela Special will depart Allahabad at 12.15 pm on February 7 and 14 (Thursdays) and arrive Kanniyakumari at 4.10 pm on Saturday.
En route, these special trains will stop at Nagercoil, Valliyur, Tirunelveli, Kovilpatti, Satur, Virudhunagar, Madurai, Dindigul, Tiruchchirapalli, Ariyalur, Vrindachalam, Villupuram, Chengalapattu, Tambaram, Chennai Egmore, Gudur, Nellore, Ongole, Tenali, Vijayawada, Khammam, Warangal, Ramagundam, Manchiryal, Bellampalli, Sirpurkaghaz Nagar, Balharshah, Chandrapur, Sevagram, Nagpur, Pandhurna, Betul, Itarsi, Pipariya, Gadarwara, Kareli, Narsinghpur, Sridham, Jabalpur, Katni, Maihar, Satna and Manikpur stations in both the directions.