- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Bike taxi services launched in Rajamahendravaram
Rapido, an organisation has commenced its operations as bike taxi in the historical city to make travelling easy for the people Speaking to reporters here on Thursday, its local manager M Sudhir said that the bike taxi was very convenient to navigate on the outskirts of the city Generally, a motorcycle taxi, or any other twowheeler does not stranded in traffic jams, unlike the fourwheele
Rajamahendravaram: ‘Rapido,’ an organisation has commenced its operations as 'bike taxi' in the historical city to make travelling easy for the people. Speaking to reporters here on Thursday, its local manager M Sudhir said that the bike taxi was very convenient to navigate on the outskirts of the city. Generally, a motorcycle taxi, or any other two-wheeler does not stranded in traffic jams, unlike the four-wheelers and other heavy vehicles.
At present, the organization is extending its services in Benguluru, Bhopal, Bhuvaneswar, Indore, Hyderabad, Mysore and Durgam along with 23 other cities in the country.
The aim of the bike taxi is to save time and money also. The app should be downloaded by linking the mobile number to get the services of bike taxi, he said. Rapido is trying to expand its services across the country in a phased manner, he said.
East Zone Deputy Superintendent of U Nagaraju and others were present on the occasion.