People allege irregularities in house allotments
District Revenue Officer N Satyanarayana warned officials of serious action, if they allot houses intended for eligible persons to others
Eluru: District Revenue Officer N Satyanarayana warned officials of serious action, if they allot houses intended for eligible persons to others.
He received applications received from people during weekly grievance cell Meekosam here on Monday. He said that benefits to the targeted sections should reach them without any mediation.
A group of people from Chanmilli village of Nidamarru mandal alleged that the officials had allotted houses to those who already owned land and houses.
They alleged that they had no property of their own and were given a raw deal in the distribution of houses.
Responding to the complaint, the DRO said that they would conduct an inquiry into it and take action against officials responsible, if they notice any irregularities.
- J-K: IT raid underway at a location related to Imran Raza Ansari
- Shatrughan Sinha 'Would Love To Interview' PM Modi But...
- Congress Politicising Balakot Air Strikes, Accuses Rajnath Singh
- Activists Seek Centre's Intervention In Pepsico's Case Against Farmers
- Jairam Ramesh skips court in Doval defamation case