People allege irregularities in house allotments
District Revenue Officer N Satyanarayana warned officials of serious action, if they allot houses intended for eligible persons to others
Eluru: District Revenue Officer N Satyanarayana warned officials of serious action, if they allot houses intended for eligible persons to others.
He received applications received from people during weekly grievance cell Meekosam here on Monday. He said that benefits to the targeted sections should reach them without any mediation.
A group of people from Chanmilli village of Nidamarru mandal alleged that the officials had allotted houses to those who already owned land and houses.
They alleged that they had no property of their own and were given a raw deal in the distribution of houses.
Responding to the complaint, the DRO said that they would conduct an inquiry into it and take action against officials responsible, if they notice any irregularities.
- NDA attacks Tejashwi after he fails to vote, RJD blames it on wrong photo
- Rahul, Priyanka worked hard; Congress will prove to be strong Opposition: Shiv Sena
- BJP would get me killed by my own PSO one day like Indira Gandhi: Kejriwal
- Karnataka Congress leader appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- Chandrababu Naidu, 21 opposition party leaders to meet EC today