Janasena Party begins candidates screening for 2019 elections
For the coming elections in AP, Janasena party begins the screening of biodata of the candidates who are aspiring to contest from JSP ticket as MLAs and MPs
Vijayawada: For the coming elections in AP, Janasena party begins the screening of biodata of the candidates who are aspiring to contest from JSP ticket as MLAs and MPs.
On Tuesday Janasena party chief Pawan Kalyan has stated this programme by submitting his biodata to the screening committee at the party office in Vijayawada.
A five members screening committee has stated the filtering process of the biodata's of the candidates at the party central office at Benz Circle in Vijayawada, on Wednesday.
The Janasena party said through a tweet that as per the guidance of Pawan Kalyan, the screening committee president Madasu Gangadharam in overseeing the filtering process.
As per the party sources, since morning the screening committee has received huge applications from the aspiring candidates of various Constituencies in the state.
Women and youth from various backgrounds have submitted their applications aspiring to contest on behalf of Janasena party ticket.
The Janasena leaders said that very soon the party is going to declare the first list of candidates.
Jana Sena Party Tweet:
- RBI approves proposal of HDFC for holding 9.9 pc stake in Bandhan Bank
- Don't want to comment on Rahul's legal knowledge: Shah on murder accused remark
- CJI harassment case: 3-judges' panel set-up to probe, first meet on Friday
- MP man dies in police custody after being questioned in theft case
- 6.1 magnitude earthquake hits Arunachal Pradesh, tremors felt in Tibet