Range Rover Evoque facelift to launch on November 19
Land Rover will launch the updated Evoque in India on November 19, 2015.
Land Rover will launch the updated Evoque in India on November 19, 2015. The facelifted Evoque features mild styling tweaks on its exteriors such as a new front bumper, enlarged air intakes and a new grill and alloy wheel design. It will also get all-LED adaptive headlamps. The rear gets a new tailgate spoiler and high-level LED stoplight. In the cabin, the updated SUV features new seats, door casings, new soft-touch materials and offers various colour options.
The Evoque gets Land Rover’s new 8.0-inch touchscreen-based infotainment system, InControl Touch, and a new TFT display in the instrument panel. It also benefits from the All-Terrain Progress Control (ATPC), a new technology first seen on the Range Rover. The tech maintains a pre-determined speed off-road to assist the driver while negotiating tricky terrain.
New safety features included as standard are lane-keeping assist, autonomous emergency braking and a drowsy driver warning. The Range Rover Evoque currently comes with a 187bhp 2.2-litre diesel engine mated to a nine-speed automatic gearbox. Locally assembled, the SUV is priced starting from Rs 49.2 lakh.
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee prepare for hung verdict, non-BJP front in discussion
- Akbar denies meeting Ramani at Oberoi hotel
- Sexual harassment charge filed against Tripura MLA
- 2 dead as truck falls into gorge in J&K's Doda
- Mission Admission 2019: Executive secretary of ComedK to interact with parents and students