Bentley Bentayga First Edition revealed
Bentley has unveiled the Bentayga First Edition ahead of its world premiere at the upcoming LA Auto Show 2015.
Bentley has unveiled the Bentayga First Edition ahead of its world premiere at the upcoming LA Auto Show 2015. Just over 600 examples of the First Edition of Bentley's first ever SUV model will be produced, and include high levels of bespoke equipment as well as unique Union Jack badging.
Among the car's features are illuminated treadplates, 22-inch alloy wheels and bespoke colour options. Inside, the already luxurious Bentayga receives new quilted trim and badging, contrasting stitching, embroidered seats and new trim details.
As well as the First Edition's bespoke elements, owners will also be able to choose from three special Breitling watches. In total, 608 First Edition models will be made - reflecting the SUV's power output of 608PS, or 600bhp. All First Edition cars are powered by Bentley's twin-turbocharged W12 engine.
Announcing the new model, Bentley's sales and marketing boss Kevin Rose said: "With the First Edition we have created the ultimate expression of the Bentayga's spirit. It is equipped with an array of striking features that celebrate both the pioneering nature of the Bentayga and its unique abilities."
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard