- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Reliance Digital to surpass Tata's Croma in electronics retail
Reliance Industries electronics retail chain, Reliance Digital has raced ahead of the Tata Group in the consumer electronics and cellphone retailing business leading into country\'s largest seller of durable and technology products.
Reliance Industries electronics retail chain, Reliance Digital has raced ahead of the Tata Group in the consumer electronics and cellphone retailing business leading into country's largest seller of durable and technology products.
Reliance Digital notched up sales of Rs. 4,233 crore in 2014-15, as reported in the Reliance Industries annual report, while Tata-owned Croma reported sales of Rs. 3,269 crore, according to a recent filing with the Registrar of Companies.
Croma topped the list with sales of Rs. 3,198 crore compared with Reliance Digital's Rs. 3,044 crore an year ago.
Reliance Retail overtook Croma after opening more stores, especially in its neighbourhood format known as Digital Express Mini. The Mukesh Ambani-controlled company added 912 stores in a single year, taking the total to 1,196 in FY15.
Reliance Digital is continuing its expansion, with the total store count going up to 1,380 across 225 cities, according to an analyst presentation made after Reliance's second quarter results.