JK Tyre opens new truck wheels outlet
JK Tyre & Industries Limited, a leading player in radial tyres segment, opened its exclusive truck wheels outlet in Kadapa district.
Hyderabad: JK Tyre & Industries Limited, a leading player in radial tyres segment, opened its exclusive truck wheels outlet in Kadapa district. Located at Yerraguntla, the outlet, JK Tyre Truck Wheels Centre, is the tyre maker’s 18th truck wheels showroom in India and third one in Andhra Pradesh. The centre is well-equipped and is technically advanced to provide solutions to all tyre and wheel related needs of trucks and buses.
“JK Tyre is the pioneer of radial tyres in the country and is committed towards bringing the best of products and services. This initiative is another step in providing one-stop tyre related services to the customers,” said V V Ganesh Sharma, Deputy GM (TR), South & West, JK Tyre and Industries Ltd. The location of this centre will act as a great boon for truckers and will enhance the tyre servicing in the entire region, he added.
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20
- 24 candidates have criminal cases in Uttar Pradesh third phase: ADR
- There is conspiracy to make CJI resign: Lawyer to SC
- Lokpal to work from Delhi's 5-star luxury 'The Ashok' hotel
- Sri Lanka blasts shakes up the country: Live updates