- Top tips to score high in 12th Board Exam
- National Science Day 2024: Know its Date, Significance and History
- World Sustainable Energy Day 2024: Significance and History
- Botsa Jansi attends MVV Satyanarayana's Padayatra in Visakhapatnam
- Nadendla Manohar face ire from public in West Godavari
- Venkata Chinna Appalanaidu highlights govt's efforts in providing housing to poor
- Mega job mela on Feb 29 at B Kotthakota
- 57% Indians prefer AI-enabled tools over human interactions
- Are your Cosmetics Expired? Shocking Side Effects you Need to Know
- IIT-D, R Systems International to launch AI centre for sustainable systems
BTI Payments installs 3k ATMs
BTI Payments Private Ltd, a joint venture between Banktech Group and ICICI Ventures, said it completed 3000 installations of its India1 brand of White Label ATMs (WLA).
Hyderabad: BTI Payments Private Ltd, a joint venture between Banktech Group and ICICI Ventures, said it completed 3000 installations of its India1 brand of White Label ATMs (WLA).
The milestone makes BTI Payments the market leader in the WLA category in terms of incremental deployment in FY-16. Besides, the company is ahead of the schedule as it is supposed to reach the 3,000 mark by March 2016.
“We are delighted to accomplish our second year roll-out obligation ahead of schedule. It gives us enormous pride and joy to be playing a key role in the important national agenda of financial inclusion thereby bridging the urban-rural divide in access to financial services,” said K Srinivas, CEO and MD, BTI Payments.
Going forward, we look forward to partnering with small and payment banks in accelerating the financial inclusion agenda, he added.