China allows RBI, 5 others into interbank forex market
China has allowed a second batch of foreign institutions to enter China\'s interbank foreign exchange market, the country\'s central bank said on Tuesday.
Beijing : China has allowed a second batch of foreign institutions to enter China's interbank foreign exchange market, the country's central bank said on Tuesday.
Six central banks and international financial institutions, including Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Monetary Authority of Singapore and Bank of International Settlements, are now allowed to trade spot products, forwards, swaps, currency swaps and options in China's domestic foreign exchange market, it said. Last November, the first seven foreign institutions had been registered to enter the interbank foreign exchange market.
- 98 per cent Indians will prefer sustainable stays in next 1 year
- Sonia Gandhi takes a jibe at Modi, says India has never seen such an irresponsible PM
- Thol Thirumavalavan: More than 95 Dalits were not allowed to vote in TN
- Popular Bollywood actor joins politics
- Cage's Wife of 4 days Asks for Spousal Support in Ongoing Divorce