Herbalife expands Formula 1 range
Herbalife, a global nutritional food company, has expanded the product range of Formula 1 nutritional shake mix by adding orange cream flavour variant in India.
Hyderabad: Herbalife, a global nutritional food company, has expanded the product range of Formula 1 nutritional shake mix by adding orange cream flavour variant in India. The new variant further expands the existing flavour range of the Formula 1 protein shakes, which include vanilla, chocolate and mango flavours.
“We are very excited with the launch of a new flavour of Formula 1 nutritional shake mix in India, given our growing customer requirements. The shake mix range is our flagship offering.
It allows customers to treat their body to a healthy, balanced meal in no time,” said Ajay Khanna, Vice President and Country Head, Herbalife International India. Formula 1 shake mix is formulated with best quality soy protein isolate as a nutritional food product for dietary use.
- Stay away from Indian elections, we don't need your advice: Ram Madhav on Imran Khan
- Biopic on PM Modi a joke, comedy film should be made: Urmila Matondkar
- Not going to retire; will be by Rahul's side when he becomes PM: Gowda
- Used to hit me with belt day, night: Sadhvi breaks down recalling 'torture'
- Video: Tripura Cong Prez slaps man in police station for attacking sister's convoy