- Dulquer Salmaan and Rana Daggubati Collaborate for a Telugu-Tamil Bilingual Film?
- Online Food Delivery Platforms’ Profitability Focus Evident during IPL 2023, with modest 7% spike in business: Redseer Strategy Consultants
- PM Modi Criticized Congress During A Rally In Rajasthan
- Today's Top 5 Telangana News Updates 01-06-2023
- Telangana: Fire breaks out at a hospital in Banswada
- Today's Top 5 Hyderabad News Updates 01-06-2023
- Nothing Phone (2): Company reveals the display, battery, and chipset
- PL Stock Report - Insecticides India (INST IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Dismal end to FY23; near term cautious outlook - Accumulate
- PL Stock Report - S Chand and Company (SCHAND IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Re-rating hinges on NCF roll out - BUY
- PL Stock Report - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise (APHS IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Strong FY24 guidance across segments - BUY
India's WPI inflation at 3.93% in November
India\'s annual rate of inflation based on wholesale prices stood at 3.93 per cent for the month of November, official data showed here on Thursday.
New Delhi:India's annual rate of inflation based on wholesale prices stood at 3.93 per cent for the month of November, official data showed here on Thursday.
According to data from the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, the wholesale price index (WPI), with the revised base year of 2011-12, stood at 3.93 per cent (provisional) for the month of November, 2017 as compared to 3.59 per cent (provisional) for the previous month and 1.82 per cent during the corresponding month of the previous year.