- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
Closing bell: Sensex up by 330 pts
Markets at closing bell on Thursday held onto afternoon gains, with the Sensex gaining 330.45 points to close at 34,413.16. Nifty too settled close to the 10,600 mark, up by 100.20 points to 10576.90.
New Delhi : Markets at closing bell on Thursday held onto afternoon gains, with the Sensex gaining 330.45 points to close at 34,413.16. Nifty too settled close to the 10,600 mark, up by 100.20 points to 10576.90.
Sun Pharma, Dr Reddys Labs, Cipla, Ambuja Cements rallied in green, gaining about four to seven percent.
On the other hand, Tata Motors, NTPC, Power Grid Corp, ONGC were down about one percent.
Markets in the afternoon had extended gains to 400 points after a flat start.
The Sensex was up 435 points to 34,518. Nifty was trading 123.50 points higher.
Most Asian indexes too climbed after last session's rally stalled late in the trading day.
Nikkei was up 0.6 percent and South Korea's Kospi was up by 0.5 percent.
However, China's Shanghai Composite was down 1.5 percent.