- KTR praises Power department’s achievements
- Hyderabad: Summer special trains between various destinations
- BJP sets its eyes on South now
- Hyderabad: Murgi Chowk being razed, set to sport new look soon
- Congress to build anti-BJP alliance in AP
- New generative AI-powered Zoom IQ features comes to Zoom users via free trials
- TS Govt taking measures for industrial development, says Balka Suman
- NCB's biggest ever LSD bust, nabs 6 in darknet ring
- Dalit Bandhu created 1,000 industrialists in Karimnagar: Collector RV Karnan
- Warangal: SR University shines in NIRF rankings
TVS Tyres makes a mark at AUTO EXPO 2018 with latest range
One of India\'s largest manufacturers and exporters of two and three wheeler tyres, and off-highway tyres, TVS Tyres, is showcasing its range of products at the 14th Auto Expo being held here between February 9 and 14.
Greater Noida (Uttar Pradesh) : One of India's largest manufacturers and exporters of two and three wheeler tyres, and off-highway tyres, TVS Tyres, is showcasing its range of products at the 14th Auto Expo being held here between February 9 and 14.
TVS Tyres has a dedicated stall where it is displaying its diverse product portfolio, including two-wheeler radial tyres with the special focus on PROTORQ, which is the company's high performance radial tyres for premium motorcycles.
P. Vijayaraghavan, Director, TVS SRICHAKRA LTD., said, "We feel extremely happy to associate with the 2018 Auto Expo and showcase our product range in the two-wheeler segment. This prestigious show serves as a great platform for our brand to effectively maximize our visibility and further strengthen our presence in the domestic market."
Held once every two years and jointly organized by Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA) and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Auto Expo India is one the most well known automobile shows held across the globe.