- The Indian Investor's Guide to Monthly Profits: 5 Income-Boosting Strategies
- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
`Shy` Aish to dodge kissing scene with Ranbir in `ADHM`
Although, this will not be her first kissing scene, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has revealed that she is too uncomfortable to film it with Ranbir Kapoor in \' Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.\'
New Delhi : Although, this will not be her first kissing scene, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has revealed that she is too uncomfortable to film it with Ranbir Kapoor in ' Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.'
According to sources, the 42-year-old actress talked to director Karan Johar about the scene, who then agreed to shoot it in a way that would not involve a real lip-lock.
Notably, the filmmaker has filmed an intimate scene in a way that spared Aishwarya of any skin show.
Earlier, the 'Jazbaa' actress had shot a kissing scene post marriage in the flick 'Dhoom 2.'
The upcoming romantic flick, which will also star actress Anushka Sharma, will hit the screens on 28 October 2016.