- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Akhil ready for his next?
Akkineni Akhil seems to be following the foot prints of Mega Star Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan.
Akkineni Akhil seems to be following the foot prints of Mega Star Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan. It is a known fact that mega star family are eyeing Tamil remakes with Chiranjeevi choosing Vijay's Kathi remake as his 150th movie and Ram Charan opting for Thani Oruvan remake.