- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Haven't done anything as emotional as 'Jai Gangaajal': Manav
Actor Manav Kaul, whose performance was appreciated in \"Kai Po Che!\", will now be seen playing a grey character in \"Jai Gangaajal\". The actor says it is one of the most emotional characters that he has played so far.
Mumbai: Actor Manav Kaul, whose performance was appreciated in "Kai Po Che!", will now be seen playing a grey character in "Jai Gangaajal". The actor says it is one of the most emotional characters that he has played so far.
"In 'Jai Gangaajal' I have an emotional grey character. I haven't done anything as emotional as this character in 'Jai Gangaajal'. If I may say so, then this is one of the most emotional characters that I have played. It's the most difficult role for me so far," said Manav.
Directed by Prakash Jha, "Jai Gangaajal" also features Priyanka Chopra and Rahul Bhat. The film is slated for March 4 release.
The actor, who is often seen playing grey shades, says now the "industry has changed so much that we have heroes playing grey shades. People are writing with such conviction that the motivation to do such roles is very strong."