- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
- Two terrorists arrested in J&K’s Baramulla
Elizabeth Hurley finds 'bliss' in India
British model and actress Elizabeth Hurley, who has shared a close connect with India, is currently enjoying some relaxed moments in the country.
Mumbai: British model and actress Elizabeth Hurley, who has shared a close connect with India, is currently enjoying some relaxed moments in the country.
“Siesta time #India #bliss,” Hurley posted on Twitter, along with a close-up shot of herself. It seems as though she's just lying on a bed.
If one goes by her Twitter updates, Hurley seems to have landed here on Thursday.
"Salaam Bombay! Oh the bliss of not shivering #Mumbai #India," she had posted, while on the following day she wrote: "Sunrise....#India".
An accompanying image features a beachside and the rising of the sun, as Hurley stares into the camera.
The "Bedazzled" actress also seems to be suffering jet lag.
"Uh oh, jet lag. Hurry up sun and r-i-s-e," she tweeted earlier on Saturday.
Nevertheless, it's likely tht Hurley is having a good time.
Hurley's India connect goes back to the time when she married Indian textile heir Arun Nayar in March 2007. They had a traditional Hindu wedding at Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur, but their four-year relationship ended in 2011.