- How to Install iOS 17 Public Beta on iPhone
- Depression over Arabian Sea to intensify into cyclonic storm: IMD
- Plight of Ad-Hoc professors in DU: AAP teachers' wing to go on hunger strike
- Today's Top 5 Telangana News Updates 07-06-2023
- Weather alert: 218 mandals in AP to witness heatwaves today, rains likely in parts of state
- Today's Top 5 Hyderabad News Updates 07-06-2023
- Narrow escape for Delhi-Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express in Bengal's Purulia
- UP kids top in climate change vulnerability index
- Hyderabad: City start up transforming HEIs into AI driven campuses
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report
First Look: Fast and Furious 8 Vin Diesel
Action star Vin Diesel teased fans with the first picture of the upcoming Fast and Furious 8.
Los Angeles: Action star Vin Diesel teased fans with the first picture of the upcoming 'Fast and Furious 8'.
The 48-year-old actor took to Instagram to share the image showing the bird-eye view of New York City, reported Aceshowbiz. The photo also features New York’s skyscrapers including the famous Empire State Building. 'New Roads Ahead', the image read.
In 'Furious 8', Diesel will return in the lead role. He will be joined by Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, Ludacris and Tyrese Gibson, with Jason Statham and Kurt Russell expected to return.
F. Gary Gray will helm the movie scheduled to hit theaters on April 14, 2017.
A photo posted by Vin Diesel (@vindiesel) on Jan 15, 2016 at 2:39pm PST