- Pawan is Salyudu, not Vamana, says Perni
- TDP-JSP cadre upbeat after ‘Jenda’ meet success
- Getting into poll battle with pots of 'dal' & trays of eggs
- New Delhi: Cabinet okays Rs 75K cr rooftop Solar Scheme
- YSRCP goes into sleep mode in Srikakulam
- New Delhi: Air India fined Rs 30 lakh
- IAS officer Imtiaz quits post, joins YSRCP
- YSRCP finalises Imtiaz Ahmed for Kurnool Assembly seat
- Kolkata: Arrested TMC goonda suspended for 6 years
- New Delhi: 'LG threatened officers to stall bus marshal scheme'
There's no stopping NTR's Nannaku Prematho in theatres
Actor Jr NTR\'s Telugu drama Nannaku Prematho, an emotional drama between a father and son, has grossed over Rs.30 crore worldwide in the first three days since its release.
Chennai: Actor Jr NTR's Telugu drama "Nannaku Prematho", an emotional drama between a father and son, has grossed over Rs.30 crore worldwide in the first three days since its release.
"Despite mixed reviews, the film managed to collect over Rs.30 crore in the first three days worldwide. It is expected to gross over Rs.50 crore in the opening weekend," trade analyst Trinath told IANS.
Directed by Sukumar, the film, which released on Wednesday, also stars Rakul Preet Singh, Rajendra Prasad and Jagapathi Babu in important roles.
The film is inching close to the $1 million mark in the US.
"It has raked in over Rs.4 crore ($717,763) in just two days. It's performing extremely well and is running to packed houses," Sanjay of CineGalaxy Inc, the overseas distributor of the film, told IANS.