- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Dasari-Chiru relationship hits a new curve
That veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao and Mega Star Chiranjeevi don\'t see eye to eye is a known fact. Now, a fresh controversy over Chiranjeevi\'s 150th film is widening the gap between the duo, apparently.
That veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao and Mega Star Chiranjeevi don't see eye to eye is a known fact. Now, a fresh controversy over Chiranjeevi's 150th film is widening the gap between the duo, apparently.
Media is abuzz with reports that Chiranjeevi is all set to join the shooting of Telugu remake of the Tamil film Kaththi soon and that director VV Vinayak had already given final touches to the script. Now, a writer N Narasimha Rao has knocked the doors of Kadha Hakkula Vedika committee headed by Dasari and claimed that his story was stolen and the issue has not been resolved yet.
It is said that the Committee played spoilsport movie and asked the makers of the film to begin shooting after solving the issue. The committee is said to have strictly told the unit that until the ongoing dispute is resolved, directors' association and cine workers federation will not support the movie.
By G Anjali