- Why Should You Consider Enhancing Your Home Security?
- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
Photos: Raveena Tandon daughter's dream wedding in Goa
Raveena Tandon Thadani’s adopted younger daughter, Chaya, got married on January 25 amid a zestful celebration in Velha, Goa. The actor made it a truly special day for her daughter, just like she did for her elder one, Pooja, who got married in 2011.
Raveena Tandon Thadani’s adopted younger daughter, Chaya, got married on January 25 amid a zestful celebration in Velha, Goa. The actor made it a truly special day for her daughter, just like she did for her elder one, Pooja, who got married in 2011. Raveena was hands on with everything — from the venue to the bridal clothes. The actor planned each and every detail meticulously.
A source reveals, “The rituals were a beautiful mix of Hindu and Catholic customs. Before the wedding, Raveena hosted a haldi and chooda ceremony for Chaya, ya, and the sangeet was clubbed with the reception, with both families putting up great performances.
” Raveena’s whole hole family, including her husband, film distributor Anil Thadani,hadani, kids Rasha and Ranbirvardhan, and her parents were present for all the ceremonies. The source adds, “They all had a wonderful time in Goa. The couple certainly had a dream wedding.”